Over the year’s we’ve had the opportunity to experience the in’s and out’s of the marketplace. Under these circumstances, we have helped people make transitions under some very painful circumstances. Although we’ve always considered ourselves compassionate persons, we have developed a deeper understanding of how emotional the home selling and buying process can be during this period.
The tenor of our careers have been shaped by these experiences. We’ve been told that we’re easy to talk with and that we have infinite patience helping people find the home of their dreams. Our greatest asset, however, is our sense of humor. We laugh often and have a knack for putting people at ease.
Regardless of market conditions, we have a crystal clear vision of what it takes to be successful in helping people accomplish their real estate goals. We understand that caring about what others care about is what caring is all about.
We are firm believers in giving back to the community in which we live and work. Our involvement in the community includes donating time and resources to the Hasbro Children’s Hospital, the Systic Fibrosis Foundation, the American Cancer Society, the Muscular Dystrophy Foundation, and the St. Mary’s Civita Society. All of the mentioned organizations have touched us personally throughout the years, and we feel it is our duty to give back to our community what it has given to us.
Call us today for a personal consultation and free market analysis. We look forward to meeting with you and working together to meet your goals.
Watch this video to see what sets us apart from our competition.
Joe Dias and The Dias Team
Stress Free Listing System
- Sell your property yourself, while it is listed, and pay no commission
- The “no commission” does not apply to a buyer exposed to property by myself, my marketing efforts, or by another agent while your property is listed with me.
- Cancel the listing at any time.
- Either you or I can cancel just by calling and saying, “I want to cancel the listing.” It’s that simple. The cancellation becomes effective from the time you call. However, please allow two (2) business days to have the sign removed and the listing withdrawn from the MLS.
- No advance fees of any kind.
- You only pay if I procure an offer that is acceptable to you.
- “No Pressure” presentation.
- I will never allow you to be “pressured” by the buyer’s agent. All offers will be faxed or delivered to my office, and will be presented to you by phone, so you can make your decisions privately