There are a few things to consider when looking at land for sale. Whether you are looking to build or buying a plot of land from a builder we’ve got some information to help make the decision a little easier.
1. Are there deed restrictions on how you may use your property? There is a lot to learn on what can restrict the use of your land purchase. Search for the restrictions first and foremost. Here’s a link to learn more.
2. Is the property on wetlands? Depending on the state you live in you can find DEM Wetlands Programs specific to your area. Click here to download Frequently Asked Questions about DEM’s Freshwater Wetlands Program in RI.
3. What are the zoning rules? To find out the steps on zoning rules visit wiki-how to check zoning rules.
4. Can you use any builder? To understand more about if the land you want is buildable click here.
5. Is there a time limit to build on the lot? This involves zoning matters and deed restrictions, another important part of due diligence. Before breaking ground, though, you need to take a careful look at the parcel to find out of it is suitable for a home. A number of different factors influence whether you can or should build on a parcel. If you can do this due diligence before closing on the purchase of the land, you could save yourself from making an expensive mistake.*
LAND FOR SALE: NEWS UPDATE FROM THE DIAS TEAM
Currently, we have 3 plots of land for sale in Johnston and 1 plot of land for sale in Scituate. We can answer many of the questions you may have as mentioned above.
MLS# 1291810 Vacant Land $259,900
Beautiful, fully approved, buildable 3 acre lot in desirable Scituate. Located in a quiet, new 5 lot subdivision surrounded by high end, newly built, custom homes. The development is locate nearby to Providence and all major highways. Contact Us today!
0 Belfield Drive, Johnston, RI 02919
Expansive lot located in a quiet neighborhood only minutes from major highway access.
MLS # 1291792 Lot#3
MLS # 1291790 Lot#2