Need to Secure Financing? We’ve got your back
So, you’ve made the decision to buy a home. And you’ve hired a Dias Team real estate agent. Consequently, you need to secure financing. Thus, we come to the third step in buying a home.
Here’s the KW outline for making the right choice:
First, ask your agent to introduce you to the preferred financing consultant. This professional will work with you and your agent. Most importantly, this will make sure the financial aspect of your home purchase is stress free.
To enumerate, here’s what a consultant can do for you:
- Review your current financials.
- Discuss the options available to you during the home purchasing process.
- Guide you to an appropriate price point.
- Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best deal – price, interest rates, loan approval.
- Keep you informed and updated of the entire financial process throughout your purchase.
At the Dias Team our preferred lender is Movement Mortgage in Providence. They are majority-owned by the nonprofit Movement Foundation.
Movement Foundation has invested more than $60 million in communities.
The majority of their giving supports Movement Schools. This involves a network of tuition-free, public charter schools in low-income neighborhoods.
Here’s the four Movement Mortgage loan officers ready to help:
Indeed, we feel confident Movement Mortgage will provide quality lending services during the third step buying process. Therefore, to learn more about our preferred lenders visit our Preferred Lenders Page.
If, however, you need to speak to a Dias Team agent first, then please contact us. We promise to respond immediately!