This week we are looking for houses for sale under 300k in Johnston. It’s a good time to buy in Johnston. Home Appreciation is up 5.8% in the last 12 months. Furthermore, the median home price in Johnston is $244,300.
So, out of 41 listings on MLS currently there are 7 houses for sale under 300k in Johnston. Also, they are not under contract at this time.
List of houses for sale under 300k
- 16 Angell Street: $160,000
- 2533 Hartford Avenue: $220,000
- 59 Merino Avenue: $249,900
- 10 Hemlock Drive: $275,900 is in the Thornton neighborhood, which has a median listing price of $322450. According to the Providence Journal, Thornton is not your average run of the mill neighborhood. To read more click here.
- 10 Pleasant View Avenue: $284,500 Local Information: Lowest crime relative to the rest of Providence county.
- 12 Contillo Drive: $299,000 Also, in the Thornton neighborhood of Johnston.
- 9 Shaw Avenue: $299,500
Nexdoor cites 15 neighborhoods in Johnston, while wikipedia cites: Thornton (includes part of Cranston), Graniteville, Hughesdale, Morgan Mills, Manton, Simmonsville, Pocasset, West End, Belknap, and Frog City. Having discussed various neighborhoods, we need to address the broad range of pricing from $160,000 to $695,00. In fact, we listed a new construction home over 6 months ago in Winsor Woods that sold for $834,900 on 22 Bridle Way.
- Allendale Ave
- Greenville Ave
- Hartford Ave/Killingly
- Killingly and Hartford
- Loxley Dr
- Plainfiled Pike
- Pocasset Mill
- Scenery Lane
- Smithfield and Places
- Westbound Estates
Beyond the consideration of price we examined the reviews on Johnston, and discovered a lot of positive feedback. For example, the review below from niche sums it up nicely :
One aspect that I appreciate about Johnston, RI is its diversity. Housing is affordable and the school system is competitive. Johnston, RI is a positive place to raise a family, especially young families. Further, Johnston is home to many senior residences that offer low-income housing and numerous social services. Johnston is close to many of the larger cities, such as Providence and Warwick, that offer additional social, religious, shopping, and recreational amenities. Many will find Johnston, RI a safe and fun area to visit and live.
The Dias Team is Here to Help You Find The House For Sale At The Price You Want!
Don’t wait, contact us today to discuss the criteria you have in mind to buy or sell a home.